Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Julep - Joan

As promised, today I have a swatch of Joan by Julep. 





Joan is a red base with reddish/yellowish flakies that shine in different lights. I was happy to see that this was a 1 coater, putting on 2 coats just made the flakies more dense, but full opacity was reached in 1.

To spruce it up a bit after a few days of wear (which I saw a lot on the tips) I decided to use Julep - Rebel for a quick french.


Rebel is such a pretty, shiny rainbow silver, unlike anything I have in my stash currently.

As I've been very busy at the Hospital every day it's difficult for me to crack out quality mani's right now, so Friday I will make do with what I have and show you all how I store my polishes and my set up for Acrylics/Nail art. 

Have a Happy Wednesday!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer








No comments:

Post a Comment