Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Mani Finale!

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day everybody! Even if you don't celebrate Valentne's Day, these Manis should still make you as cheery as if you did!
I have not one, not two, but THREE Valentine's treats for you all.

Here is your first treat :




I used a buttload of colors here and used a dotting tool to sprinkle the pinks on.
The pinks I used from lightest to darkest were :

Color Club - Blushing Rose
Ulta - Flamingo
Santee - Flower Pink
Lycra - Pink Punk
Santee - Fusion Pink
Rimmel - Stop Traffic

I then took a small brush and used Wet n Wild - Ebony Hates Chris to outline the black heart and finished it off with Kleancolor - Madly Matte.

Overall I think this one turned out OK, it wasn't what I envisioned in my head and the Matte made it turn out all lumpy, but oh well.


Your next treat is my favorite :



I got the inspiration for this one from the Hello Kitty cookie jar that my Mom got me for christmas.

For the pink I used Lycra - Pink Punk Sinful and I used Sinful Colors - Snow Me White with a dotting tool for the dots and hearts.
This is the Mani I'm sportin' for Valentine's Day, it's a lot brighter in person.
I finished this off with a coat of Seche Vite.

And your last, but not least treat is one that I did on my friend Tiana. She came up to me and asked me for a Valentine's Day Mani that was "like mine, but not." This is what we came up with :


I like that this one was simple yet cute. I'm especially surprised that I was able to get the heart on her ring finger so even! I used the same colors as mine,  Lycra - Pink Punk Sinful and Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. 

Once again, Have a Happy Valentine's Day! I just got my first Shimmer nail polish today and have some nail art plans in mind for it coming up next week. 

Also, Thank you very much to Kat Stays Polished for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I'll follow the rules and get that post up tomorrow!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer







No comments:

Post a Comment