Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome to my Nail Blog!

Hello everyone, my name is Leesha and after many months of debate I've decided to start a nail blog! I've followed many wonderful blogs, a few of them you can see on the left, that have inspired me to start this. So let me introduce myself (and my nails) to the Polish Community!




These guys (or are they girls?) right here are my nails. My, they look mighty long (and a bit rough looking), you might be saying. That is because these babies right here are acrylic. Yes, that is right, I do my own acrylic nails, not because my natural nails are little nubbins, but because this past summer I made a discovery.  I taught myself how to do my own acrylic nails. 
I managed to dig up a few pictures of my nails before my acrylics so you can see what my naturals look like.






Of course, they're not of the best quality, but you get the idea! I'm really into nail art and I've found with acrylic nails, the nail polish seems to stick better. My natural nails are also very flimsy, which caused major breakage so growing them any longer than what was above was out of the question. 
I have tons of stuff planned for this blog of mine, from my stash of polish (I made a sweet new nail polish rack from a tutorial that I came across), to nail art (Superbowl nails anyone?) and new trends (I got my hands on some liquid sand nail polish that I'm eager to try!). I'm excited to start my nail journey!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer



No comments:

Post a Comment