Friday, March 8, 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Day 1

Hi all, I decided to do my first challenge and I found one that was PERFECT for me.

The 31 Day Extra Relaxed challenge!

 I'm lazy and I hate doing my nails everyday because I feel like that's a waste of polish and I would never get to enjoy my designs, much less anyone else. 

Katherine over at Rambles of a Polish Addict is the mastermind behind this challenge and I'm excited to do it.  It runs every Friday , and unfortunately I missed the first day, March 1st, so today will be a double post, one in the morning and one in the evening.

Today is (well March 1st was) Red :



My cuticles look much drier in this picture than they did on the camera! Whew, gotta fix that!

When I saw red I immediately thought lady bug! This is Nailtini - Bloody Mary for the red of the lady bug and Nina Ultra Pro - Black for the details. 

I used little black rhinestones for the eyes as well.

Later will be today's Post which is Orange!



Be sure to see the other girl's Red nails below!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer


No comments:

Post a Comment