Monday, March 4, 2013

Layla - Ocean Rush

Hey guys, This post is a little late today, Sorry about that as you know I've been VERY busy.

So I have Layla - Ocean Rush for you today which is my first Holographic nail polish that I've ever tried. I have to say, it's really not what I expected.


This is three coats, with a base coat because I wasn't sure about staining and a top coat of Seche Vite. The coats were very streaky and I tested these on my toes, without top coat to see how long they'd last, it took a day until it pretty much chipped on every toe. The holo made my camera go crazy of course and I noticed when I dented my ring finger it was very noticeable  The formula also thickened the more I used it which wasn't very fun! I'll give Holo a try again, but not in the near future.

Also, I wanted to see what this would look like with my Shimmer Polish (Which I picked up a few more of, WooHoo!) and I'm not sure how I feel about the nail art.


This is Elsa which I've used before. I used tape but I don't know, I guess it's just the color combination that I don't like. 

You can find Shimmer Polish here.

What do you think?

Love from Leesha's Lacquer 


No comments:

Post a Comment