Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pure Ice - Platinum & China Glaze - Whirled Away

Hi all,
Today's mani was a result of nothing but pure boredom. I slathered on a few coats of Pure Ice and wondered what else I could do with it. That's when I saw my nail mail that I recently got from Holly over at Holly and Polish. She's actually currently having a blog sale and you can check out what she has here. I found these really pretty liquid eyeliners and at the end of this post I'll show you the polishes I picked up!

Anyways, here is what I came up with due to my boredom.


That's right! A mani so easy, virtually anyone could do it!

The more I look, the more I like it! I used 3 coats of Pure Ice , 1 coat of China Glaze and 1 Coat of Seche (thus the little bubbles on my ring and pointer fingers)

and here is my promised nail mail pic!


I asked her to send me 3 surprise Shimmer polishes from the list that she had and I loved the ones she chose and of course I snatched up Whirled Away because I've seen it EVERYWHERE. Barielle is something that I haven't seen because according to the Website where they have their "where to buy" tab, they don't sell it anywhere where I live. Boo. I'll show you what I've done with this little beauty on Friday!

Have a happy humpday!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment