Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sinful Colors - Cinderella Swatch

Hello everyone, I suppose I'm a bit lazy this week and all I have for you today is a swatch, but I promise this Friday I'll have some awesome nail art to make up for it!

The swatch I have for you is  Sinful Colors - Cinderella


I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors - Snow me White underneath because the first time I used Cinderella it took me at least 6 coats for full opaqueness. Even with Snow me White it took me 4 coats for full opaqueness. Application was pretty good if not a little watery, but manageable.

This is without top coat and I (stupidly) decided to try a coat of Seche over this after I took my pictures and I'm pretty positive I'm experiencing the worst shrinking of shrinkage ever. It does look kind of cool though, the white looks like a halo around Cinderella.

This really does remind me of Cinderella, and her dress. I love the shimmer that changes from pink to yellow in certain lights.

I don't often enjoy plain nail polish on it's own unless it has some nail art, but with Cinderella, it's a different fairy tale (ha, i'm so punny!). It's one of those nail polishes where you can't stop looking at your nails every chance you get. 


It's such a lovely, lovely turquoise/baby blue. 

Friday's nail art may or may not involve Cinderella (Hint: It does!)

Love from Leesha's Lacquer



No comments:

Post a Comment