Sunday, April 21, 2013

Lazy Sunday Bunday

Happy Sunday Bunday, Lovelys!

Sunday, to me, means Lazy and Lazy means P.J's, so what more of a fitting theme to have on Sunday Bunday than a P.J inspired mani!

As a side note, I must note that dialect differs so I feel I should clarify what P.J's are. 
Once in school a while back we had a foreign exchange student who just so happened to arrive during our school spirit week. Each day was a different theme leading up to the homecoming football game and Monday's theme of that week was P.J Day. Well, not knowing what P.J's were and I'm sure she was to afraid to ask, she came to school in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich themed outfit. She looked like a walking sandwich I kid you not, from head to toe in beige with a purple shirt underneath. I question to this day why the student who hosted her let her walk out the door looking like a sandwich.

P.J's are not Peanut butter and Jellies. 

P.J's are Pajamas, Jammies, Nightwear, Sleep suits, whatever you want to call em' , they're the things you wear when you go to sleep!

Now on to more of the nail art, which is what you've come here for and NOT in fact a story of my high school years!





And here are the polishes I used not including the black.


Of course I can't jip you out of the whole point of Sunday Bunday so here is the one and only, Harvey!


He's just chillin' in his litter box NBD.

Happy Sunday Bunday once again!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer




No comments:

Post a Comment