Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Bunday : Spring Edition

Why hello and Happy Spring (Finally!)
Today it was actually nice and sort of hot in fact. The high was 74 degrees! We've actually been in quite a cold slump lately and this weathers definitely making me feel springy!

And what, of course, is the typical sign of spring? Flowers!

Flowers,Flowers,Flowers!



Flowers, Flowers, Flowers! Inspired by This, this this skirt (okay, I'm overkill on the repetition, nixing it now!)


The colors I used for this were
Maybelline Color Show - Born With It  as the base
Wet n Wild - Ebony Hates Chris  as the black
and
Sinful Colors - Canary Yellow  as, obviously, the yellow



And as per usual, it IS Sunday Bunday : Harvey's Day!
Here is the lovely bunny of the day!



Have a happy sunday bunday!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer




2 comments:

  1. I love them! They're so fun and bright, and they'd look amazing with the skirt lol. Fab fab fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just checked and the skirt is only 35$! Not to bad! Lol I think my repetition has infected you as well!

      Delete