Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Leesha's Lacquer, Lacquer

Wonderful, Bunderful news!
I'm sure you all recall that a little over a month ago I started to dabble into the nail polish creating world. Well, I've decided to start selling my polishes!



I'll be announcing everything right here on my blog regarding my shop opening. The weeks leading up to the grand opening of my Etsy store I'll be hosting giveaways and my favorite, a competition to not only win some of my creations, but there will be other goody, goody prizes as well!

I've got a pretty fun line of glitters in my mind and some really cool holos I'd like to try out. There's so many things that you don't think matter when it comes to making nail polish but they do! Oh the stickers I must order and the little mixxy balls I need to keep in stock! It's a lot of work but I'm super excited to start sharing with you all my nail polish babies!

So just look forward to announcements in the coming weeks, I hope you're all as excited as I am!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer





1 comment: