Friday, June 7, 2013

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - Razzleberry Vs. China Glaze Texture - In The Rough


Hello lovelies, I feel terrible because lately I haven't been doing the ER31DC!
I've been so busy with my polish stuff besides doing a full cleaning of the house and taking care of the new bun, life has been hectic lately!
What I DID manage to do was a quick polish and comparison of the China Glaze Texture and Sally Hansen Sugar Coat that I picked up the other day.

Behold!







This is two coats of each. The Sugar Coat is the Blue one and the Texture is the green one.

Formula wise, the Sugar Coat was more textured in the bottle, but thinner and easier to work with. The Texture was thicker and harder to work with.

Sugar Coat was much more, well, sugary! It had a better feel to it. While Texture was textured, but had a patchy issue where some spots would be more textured than others and you can kind of see that in the picture above.






Overall they're both really nice, despite some of the problems with the China Glaze, the color is lovely and in the end the results payout. The Sugar Coat was a lovely surprise since I've heard some odd things about the formula, to me it was great if not a bit better than the China Glaze. BUT as I suspected, the blue DOES STAIN. So use a base coat.

What do you guys like more? China Glaze's Texture or Sally Hansen's Sugar Coat? Have you tried them out yet?

Love from Leesha's Lacquer

1 comment: