Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Quick Claire's Color

Okay, I know the title kind of doesn't make sense but I wanted it to be an alliteration!

Just as a reminder, I'm still in Mexico!

So I've had this sitting around for a little while, It's the unnamed Claire's Icing blue that I've used a few times for nail art and such.



This was only 1 coat and its such a pretty blue! This is with topcoat (Seche, of course). I got this from a lot on ebay and I don't see much of these polishes any more so I'm not even sure if they're still available.

At least you will all know what I'm talking about when I say my unamed blue Claire's, at least!



2 comments:

  1. Its a pretty blue! :) Hope your having fun in Mexico! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post! It reminded me that i have a blue similar to this that I have never worn yet!! I need to do that now lol

    ReplyDelete