Friday, October 11, 2013

ARTPOP - Lady GaGa Nail Art

Hello lovelies!

First, I'd like to start off by saying I know music is something that people can get quite passionate about. A lot of people absolutely LOATHE certain artists, and that's all fine and dandy.
I on the other hand, have a very eclectic love of music and don't really loathe anything. I'm very accepting of all types of music. I understand some people absolutely LOATHE Lady Gaga and some LOVE her. And that's okay! 
The nail art I have for you today was more inspired, not by her music, but the concept of her newest album ARTPOP. I LOVE the pop art style and every time I hear her song Applause, it always got me thinking of her ARTPOP album. Lo and behold I have, ARTPOP in POP ART!





I used all migi nail art pens for errythang!
So enjoy the nail arts! And the music if you please!


No comments:

Post a Comment