Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Gradient

First of all, I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving if you're celebrating it and if you're not, have a Super Okay Thursday !
I did some pretty cool turkey nail art last year, but this year I got lazy and decided to just do a gradient because it's easiest. So here it is! It doesn't even bare a slight resemblance to anything thanksgiving related (unless you count cooking over a fire?), but it's all my lazy butt churned out!


In real life, the gradient looks much more smoothly transitioned, but here you can't even see the light orange that leads from the yellow to the darker orange.
Hopefully you all have a much prettier and more successful Thanksgiving mani and most of all, I hope you all pig out for me!


I will sadly be going to the early Black Friday sales that begin at 6, so imma have to stuff myself early.
Have a lovely Thanksgiving, ya'll!




No comments:

Post a Comment