Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My Christmas Red - Zoya Blaze

Hey everyone! A special Happy Holiday's and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it today!
I made certain that I didn't have too much of an intricate nail art design because I'm off on vacation tomorrow and would hate to have Christmas nails the entire time I'm away, or worse, have to take them all off so soon!
So I made do with a pretty Holo red named Zoya Blaze


Isn't this scattered holo gorgeous? I loved that they added a little pizzazz to a brilliant bright red, making this polish a Christmas plus. I believe I also have time to do a quick switcheroo tonight before I leave on vacation, so as to have more vacation-esque nails.

Don't worry, I'm leaving you all in loving hands, I can't wait for you all to see the fantastic guest posts that are coming up while I'm gone!

See you all next year!



1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! What a lovely red for the holidays too :)

    ReplyDelete