Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sharpie Triangles!

Hey lovely ladies and perhaps even a few fabulous men..

I decided to revisit my sharpie nails I did a long, long time ago! This time it's a completely different design, but I love playing with sharpie and nail art!



I loved how easy this was to make. It literally took seconds to just draw the little triangles and the results look great!
I made sure it dried for about 2 - 3 minutes then added top coat and I was good to go! 
Ohh yeah, and I should mention that 1 week from tomorrow I will be away on vacation. But have no fear! I have some lovely ladies confirmed to guest post for me! I get so giddy when I get guest posts! 

Have a Happy Humpday!



3 comments:

  1. How cute and easy this looks! Love how colorful it is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I've never tried using Sharpie's for nail art before but it looks like it's worked out really well! Great colour combination too! :)

    ReplyDelete