Wednesday, May 21, 2014

China Glaze - Man Hunt Swatch and Review


Hello lovely ladies and gents!
What a day to present to you such an awesome, bright and summery polish! Yesterday it was in the 80's here in the lovely MN.
I'm tired of sweater weather! It's been time for a change to sunny, and boy do I have a polish that will lighten your day up like the sun!

Meet, the lovely, the stunning : China Glaze, Man Hunt!!



Give her a round of applause!
In one thick coat (or two thin), whatever your preference may be, it was such an easy and smooth polish to work with. I opted for 1 thicker coat and, surprise! No top coat! 
I was shocked at the amount of shine in this little bottle.
Shiny color, shiny coat. Shiny, shiny, shine!

Boy, she sure is a beaut! 

What summer colors are YOU all lookin' to wear? 
I know I'll be sport in' this as long as I can!





No comments:

Post a Comment