Monday, May 19, 2014

China Glaze - Put a Bow on it Swatch and Review

Happy Monday, everybun!
I am, once again, so freakin' happy to be here. It's like a whole new world has been opened up to me once again!
Are you all as excited as I am to feast your eyes on this pretty little swatchy of China Glaze, that has been staring me in the eye, sitting and waiting on the shelf behind my toilet day in and day out. Finally, just the other day as I was taking a bath and doing my acrylics (yeah, okay, it might not be a good idea to do that with the water and acrylic powder and all. But I'm very Pro..sort of..Okay, I'm smart enough to not flail around and get chemicals everywhere!), I look up and realize, hot damn, I forgot to grab some polish! Guess who was staring me straight in the eye? This little pretty! :



I actually wasn't even sure if she was a full coverage glitter, I just put her on, prayed, and 3 coats later we were golden! In the picture is 3 days of wear, which you can see a bit on the tips but other than that I had no issues with formula etc. She was a bit gritty and matte-ish but all was fixed with a nice helping of Seche Vite.
Put a Bow on it is one of those in your face glitters than caused me to have PLS (Polish Looking Syndrome). You know when you have a color on, and it's so pretty, you keep sneaking glances at it in different lights whenever you can? PLS! As in PLS get me some more of this polish..*generic laugh track*
Really folks, I'm here ALL NIGHT!

Terrible jokes aside, I have found a true winner in this glittery glory, 5/5 would recommend to a friend!





1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty color. Great swatch and review on it.

    ReplyDelete