Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sinful Colors Strawberry Nail Art

*I received this polish compliments of Influenster from the DLVoxBox

Hey everybun. It's been an absolutely CRAZY week! I took a little break from everything to work on recuperating from the craziness of the craft show this weekend. I have lots of nail things to show you next week, and this Friday Finds will NOT be posted since I haven't had time to look for finds this week.
Anyways, now that that's out of the way. Ready for some nail art? 
I received this polish in my DL Vox box, which I was so excited to see because polish is right up my alley (duh!)




I matted out my white to really make the red pop AND if you can't already tell, the look was inspired by my cardigan!


This is their No Text Red color, and is involved in their no texting while driving campaign called PrACTice Safe Texting.

DL Vox Box

Here is everything that I got in the box. I absolutely love everything that I got!

It's so nice to be back to the blog, everybun! See you all Monday to get back into the swing of things!



2 comments: